Sunday 17 August 2008

Further tips on naughtiness!

I did me some thinkings as you could see from my last pic, and came up with some really good naughtinesses! So here's 2 more tips for all you other would be naughty buns!

7. Look scruffy - My Mum was not happy that I was sitting watching that pretty lady from Corrie on Who Wants to be a Millionaire while I had sawdust in my hair....she said it was more disgraceful cos the sawdust had wee wees on it! Ha ha!:

Photobucket

8. Pester your Mum to play with you! My mum was busy talking to Carlton's Mama on her computer so I decided to tickle her shoulder with my whiskers - either I want to talk to Carlton myself, or I want Mum to play with me!

Photobucket

This naughtiness trick worked and Mum came and played with me and my towel and my treat ball for ages!

If these tricks aren't enough for you, check out my friend Alvin in the linky winkies on the right! He went in the fridge! I'm trying that soon!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Hi Gregory Its Me Louis!
Glad To See You Have A Blog - You And Naughty Bunny I Think Your Mummy Has Got You Mixed Up With Another Rabbit
Typical Hoomins =P

Louis X

Gregory said...

Why has she got me mixed up Louis? She is a bit daft so it's always possible!