Tuesday 19 August 2008

Poorly Bunnies and Mummies

As well as miserable weather, our house is full of miserable people today! Mum has been awake since 4am with a poorly tum and I had a jab yesterday and it's made me feel a bit off colour. And Mum is worried that I am doing so many drinkings and weeings! The vet things I might have a teeny weeny thing living in me called EC! I don't know how it got there but I certainly didn't invite it!

So, I thought I'd try and cheer Mum up by posting about some of my recent naughtinesses!

I told you earlier how I would succedd in stealing more food, and succeed I very nearly did! Mum didn't see me peeking out from behind her legs when she got me my pelletts out and I snuck in and put my head in the food bag! The food was all at the bottom of the bag though and I couldn't get it out in time before Mum pulled me away!

Photobucket

I'll try again though!

I also told you that food was better spread all over the floor, so here's me demonstrating this particular naughtiness!

Photobucket

This is me spreading the grasses!

Photobucket

And this is me sitting in the mess I naughtily created!

I was trying out 6 new hays and grasses cos I won't eat any cheap rubbish! Mum is cross that I chose the most expensive as my favourite! Naughty bunnies deserve to be pampered!

I hope I'm feeling well enough for more naughtinesses soon! In the meantime, have a look at Carlton Jamal writing Happy Birthday in benneh poos on his sofa! Tee Hee! I'll have to learn that trick!

2 comments:

Carlton Jamal said...

Yummy, those grasses look nice! And what a good mess you have made!! :-D

Ippo456 said...

You're one messy wabbit!