Saturday 16 August 2008

Oh boy, have I been a bad bun today!

Well, Mum says she has enough naughtiness from the boys and girls in her class at school - I don't think she appreciates me, so I thought maybe some of you nice bunny loving folks would like me to share my naughty bunnyness wiv you instead!

Well behaved bunnies are boring, so I'll start my blog with some tips on how to be a naughty naughty bun bun!

1. Stolen food tastes much better than food from Mum! Check me out wiv my pizza crust:

Photobucket

Mum said pizza wasn't good for buns and pinched it right back - I'll try again though and I know I'll succeed!

2. Food is much easier to eat if you throw it all over the floor instead of trying to eat from the bowl!

3. These hoomins think they're special sitting on their leather sofas - tell them who's boss by climbing right up there!:

Photobucket

(having evil eyes adds to the naughtiness effect!)

4: If your Mum gives you food you're not keen on, you've got to let her know about it!:

Photobucket

5. Hiding is a bunny's prerogative! While your mum may make you all manner of hidey holes from cardboard boxes, hiding under the clothes airer and chewing her knickerbockers is the naughty bunny's hidey hole of choice!:

(I wanted a picture of this but Mum said no knickers on t'internet!)

6. Last but not least, you've got to make sure you don't make your Mum too cross - always follow naughtiness with a nose rub - even if Mum is having a scruffy day!:

Photobucket

That's all for blog 1 - I've got to have rest now and think up more naughtiness - when I have I'll be back to share more! Naughty bunnies are fun bunnies!:

Photobucket

(This is me thinking up more naughtiness!)

6 comments:

Alvin said...

hehehe i love your blog... how did you steal the pizza crust i must try that ;)

Gregory said...

I waited til Mum wasn't looking then jumped right up - have a go, but I must warn you, it takes a lot of practice to be as naughty as me!

Carlton Jamal said...

That veggie kebab stick looks nummy!!

Ippo456 said...

How can you now like the cucumber kebab?

Gregory said...

Do you mean me? It's because my gums are now all better - I had tried out some naughtiness on the vet and I did a big jump while he was burring my teeth! My gums got cut and they were sore - but now I am all healthy again!

Crafty Green Poet said...

oh naughty buns are indeed fun buns! I look forward to reading more about your naughtiness!