Wednesday 20 August 2008

Getting well presents!

Last night Mum was worried about me being so quiet after my VHD jab, so she made me my very own mini herb garden! I liked this as I live in a flat and don't have a garden! I could have munched and munched and munched and munched, but Mum said I could only visit my garden for a few minutes a day as a treat!

Photobucket

I felt much better after my herby treat - parlsey is my favouritest!

Today Mum said we had treats coming - some yumsy new grass cos I'm a picky bunny who won't eat Asda hay! I looked out for the postie man all day but Mum said it was coming with a curryier! I hoped it was nowt to do with curry cos curry gives Mum windy pops and I don't want any of that! Thank goodness it wasn't! I liked my new hays, but the box was the best bit!

Photobucket

I also like my hay bag......another place for me to try and steal food from!

Photobucket

I was having a lovely time sniffing my hay and playing in the box until uh oh.......

Photobucket

Mummy was very cross!

So I went to my fluffy pink bed and looked at the wall to show her how sorry I was!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dash said...

Your cardboard box is great! Now I'm kind of jealous...I used to have a cardboard box but I chewed it all up! :( and now my bag is all gone too! Now I'm just stuck with the silly toys my mommy and daddy spent monies on...they aren't as good hehe

Ippo456 said...

I like your pot of herbs!
Do you want to share them?

Gregory said...

I have tried replying on your website about chin chillers - (WTF?!) - but I couldn't make it go! I would share my herbs with you if you were here, althoug perhaps they are too scrumnals for sharing! Mum says they were 39p at ASDA cos they were old, but she is making them grow for me!

Emma said...

I love your herb garden and cardboard box =]
Very jealous!